To promote the development, security, access and use of the Internet as an open source to benefit all citizens of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Its mandate shall be to:
- The general purpose of the Chapter shall be to advance and promote the ISOC Principal Purpose, Principles and Goals.
- To serve the interests of this segment of the global Internet community through a local presence, focusing on local issues and developments; promoting security, access and use of the Internet.
- To foster the community’s participation in areas important to the evolution and further development of the Internet
Specifically the Chapter will-
- promote the mission and principles of the global Internet society in a Caribbean context.
- Facilitate open development of standards, protocols, administration and the technical infrastructure of the Internet.
- Identify issues and developments of the internet infrastructure in SVG and address them.
- Promote a stable and safe Internet for everyone.
- Foster an environment for international cooperation community and a
- To advance the professional development of ISOC members in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- provide forums for professional networking and knowledge sharing.
- Deliver a wide range of timely and relevant internet educational initiatives.